Welcome to Kelsey School Division
The Kelsey School Division, located approximately 625 km north of Winnipeg servicing the Tri-Community of The Pas, Opaskwayak Cree Nation and the Rural Municipality of Kelsey.
Kelsey School Division has 6 Schools and an enrollment of 1570 students.
- We believe that students should grow and learn in knowledge, skill, self-awareness, and social development;
- We believe that education in our schools should emphasize meeting academic, social, physical, and emotional needs for our students;
- We believe that students should learn respect for law, respect for the rights of others, and respect for their own rights, responsibilities and privileges as citizens;
- We believe that moral development, self-respect and self-fulfillment are essential in assisting students to become responsible, knowledgeable citizens;
- We believe that students have the right to an education appropriate to their specific needs, the right of acceptance of their individuality by staff and students, and the right to develop to their fullest potential;
- We believe that students should develop positive attitudes, learn skills, be creative, and appreciate human achievements; and
- We believe that students should develop skills to deal with social and moral issues, appreciate those different from themselves, and develop good health habits and healthy